domingo, 6 de novembro de 2011

November 9 Countdown: Sam Holden

Samuel is the last Briton to play in the Main Event World Series of Poker while the player with the shortest stack among the nine finalists, with only 12,375,000 chips.
Live Holden only earned about $ 10,000 in prizes, but online is where Holden goes to stuff your portfolio with more than $ 285,000 in gains tables of PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker.
Poker entered a more serious in his life only when she was studying forensic science at Kent University. Then took the decision to become a professional player. But not before completing the course.
Born in Canterbury, England, and with only 22 years, Holden prepared for the main event, playing almost all the available tournaments in England and Ireland. Online can see him playing with the nickname SamDMND.
Interview
What is the highest hand in charge of your presence at this final table?There is one in particular. I doubled on day 2 with a pair and flush draw against a set and ended up crashing. I was very lucky and it was a great time. Anything could happen after that hand and it was a series of events that led me to the november nine after that.
 
When you took time to believe what you were doing the same part of the November Nine? Or not believe?
 
I believe that it is difficult to say. When it happened and during the following week, I could not believe it. Now it's a little more real all the interviews and even begin to be normal. At the beginning everything was new and had never done this before. So now that I think is happening now is the time to prepare myself and be with the right state of mind in November.
 
What is more important: money or bracelet?
 
I think most of the money comes with the bracelet then, or both, or neither. But money is very important and make these values ​​is crazy. I feel very fortunate to have won what I won. At this point I am not looking for the very heights. I've won a lot of money. We are all looking for the bracelet. It is a combination of both, of course.
 
What will you do to prepare you? These latter coaching or advice from someone you know?
 
Of course I am preparing for November, but I will not reveal much, for obvious reasons. I will not give information that I have to my opponents but it is very important to look at trying to evolve our game as much as possible before the tournament of our lives. I'm doing everything I can. And it's very important to look at our weaknesses as players and is always try to do this.

    
Seat 1: Matt Giannetti (24,750,000)
    
Seat 2: Badih Bounahra (19,700,000)
    
Seat 3: Eoghan O'Dea (33,925,000)
    
Seat 4: Phil Collins (23,875,000)
    
Seat 5: Makiievskyi Anton (13,825,000)
    
Seat 6: Samuel Holden (12,375,000)
    
Seat 7: Pius Heinz (16,425,000)
    
Seat 8: Ben Lamb (20,875,000)
    
Seat 9: Martin Staszko (40,175,000)


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário